Selasa, 08 Agustus 2017

Crockpot Hoppin' John

SCRITP IKLAN ADSENSE DI SINI

SCRITP IKLAN ADSENSE DI SINI
This is a super uncomplicated recipe given to me past times a friend several years ago.  I honey crock pot recipes that plow out corking (because I've made my percentage that don't). This i is a overnice modify from the green Red Beans too Sausage I similar to make.  It uses tin black-eyed peas , but I'm certain y'all could role dry out beans past times simply soaking them overnight earlier putting them inwards the crock pot.




Recipe:
Add all of the next into a crock pot:

1 chopped onion
1 chopped bell pepper
1 tin (MILD) Rotel or diced tomatoes
1 tin beef broth
3 cans black-eyed peas 
1 lb. of sausage (sliced)
cooked rice

Cook on depression for vi hours.  Serve over rice.  So easy!!!
***Note-Sometimes I notice fifty-fifty MILD Rotel to live on besides spicy for kids.  Substitute diced tomatoes if you'd like.