Rabu, 02 Agustus 2017

BLT Wafflewiches

SCRITP IKLAN ADSENSE DI SINI

SCRITP IKLAN ADSENSE DI SINI

This was an slowly weeknight supper I made the other night.  It came out actually great!  I only used the Bisquik box waffle recipe , as well as I added shredded cheese as well as about jarred jalapenos to the batter.  I cooked them inwards my waffle atomic release 26 as well as made a BLT-style sandwich.  I fifty-fifty intend frozen waffles would live on fine if y'all don't convey a waffle iron.

Waffle:
2 cups bisquik mix
1 1/3 cups milk
2 Tbsp oil
1 egg
1/2-3/4 loving cup shredded cheese
2 Tbsp chopped jarred jalapenos
a splash of jalapeno juice

Other:
bacon (cooked to your preference)
lettuce
tomato
mayo
mustard

Assemble your sandwich as well as enjoy!

NOTE-For my kids , I only made a plainly waffle earlier adding the shredded cheese as well as jalapenos.  They only enjoyed a regular waffle amongst syrup as well as about bacon on the side as well as were quite happy withe their breakfast for supper!