Senin, 31 Juli 2017

Pineapple Upside Down Skillet Cake

SCRITP IKLAN ADSENSE DI SINI

SCRITP IKLAN ADSENSE DI SINI

I simply ADORE Ree Drummond , The Pioneer Woman!  I could scout her exhibit together with await at her cookbooks for hours (but that doesn't come about amongst 3 piffling ones).  She makes the best stuff!  I've never gotten a cookbook where I wanted to brand EVERYTHING inwards it until I got both of hers final year.  She has speedily reached "Paula" condition inwards my eyes , together with that is huge because I actually ADORE Paula Deen!  Anyway , I actually practise innovation on making the entire cookbook eventually!  

This was a corking , slow , quick , fabulous cake I made on Friday.  I dear the fact that it is made inwards a dark Fe skillet too!  It wasn't fussy either.  Everything simply mixes upwards inwards 1 bowl.


Recipe:  
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
3 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
2 cups granulated sugar
1 stick butter , softened , divided
1/4 loving cup shortening , softened
1 1/2 cups milk
2 large eggs
2 tsp vanilla
1 twenty oz. tin sack pineapple rings , two tbsp juice reserved
1 1/2 cups packed brownish sugar
maraschino cherries

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  In a mixing bowl , house the flour , baking pulverisation , common salt , saccharide , 1/2 stick butter , shortening , milk , eggs , vanilla , together with reserved pineapple juice together with mix until good combined.  (There mightiness move pocket-size lumps of butter together with shortening...its okay).  Set aside.  Melt the remaining stick of butter inwards a 12 in. cast-iron skillet.  Swirl it roughly to coat.  Sprinkle together with evenly distribute the brownish sugar.  Do non stir it.  Just brand certain the whole skillet is covered inwards the sugar.  When the brownish saccharide dissoved , suit pineapple slices on the transcend of it , followed past times cherries inwards the pump of each pineapple slice.  Pour the batter evenly over the pineapple slices.  I had a piffling batter left over.  I was scared to over-fill the skillet , but the cake did non ascent really much.  I placed the skillet on a pan inwards the oven simply inwards illustration it spilled over , but it didn't:)  Bake the cake for thirty to xl minutes , until a toothpick inserted inwards the pump comes out clean.  Immediately run a knife roughly the border of the cake.  Place a cake plate upside downward on transcend of the skillet.  Slowly invert it onto the cake plate.  It came out corking together with was super yummy!  Serve warm!