Selasa, 27 Juni 2017

Frito Corn Salad

SCRITP IKLAN ADSENSE DI SINI

SCRITP IKLAN ADSENSE DI SINI
If y'all are ever looking for a corking dish to accept somewhere , this is a expert one!  Everyone ever loves it!
It is 1 of those expert make-ahead dishes.  It is ever a winner alongside my household unit of measurement also because nosotros all LOVE corn.  My hubby was non much of a corn-eater until he met us!  He pretty much has to beloved it now.  I'm yet working on my oldest daughter.  I know I merely lead maintain to plow over it time:)
Recipe:
3 cans corn , drained
4 greenish onions , sliced
1/2 bell pepper , diced
1 1/2 cups shredded cheese (cheddar or colby jack mix)
1 loving cup mayo
1-2 avocados
1 tsp chili powder
1/2 tsp cumin
1 x oz pocketbook chili cheese Fritos

To a large bowl , add together corn , greenish onions , bell pepper , in addition to shredded cheese in addition to stir to combine.  In a split bowl , mix mayo , avocados , chili pulverization , in addition to cumin.  Add this to the corn mixture in addition to stir to combine.  Mix inwards Fritos correct earlier serving.